Swans on the River Brue

Higher Wellisford Aqueduct

Bridge Name:   Higher Wellisford Aqueduct
No.:   26 D
Location:   South of Higher Wellisford Barn
Build Date:   1832
Engineer:   James Green
Constructed to carry the canal over a minor road. Stone abutments still visible

Print this | Send this | Hits: 3391 | | Return to Bridge List | Prev [<< Greenham Aqueduct] | Next [Harpford Bridge >>]