Swans on the River Brue

Trefusis Cottage Bridge

Bridge Name:   Trefusis Cottage Bridge
No.:   31
Build Date:   1932-1938
Engineer:   James Green
p>The minor Bradford-Hillfarrance road crosses the canal by a stone built bridge which has a narrow circular arch lined with brick. There was also a wharf here.1
References:   1. Somerset HER Record No.44136

Print this | Send this | Hits: 3321 | | Return to Bridge List | Prev [<< Trefusis Bridge] | Next [ >>back to overview]